Thursday, October 19, 2006

Re: Who are you?

My name is Ted Miin, I am 20 years old, and I am currently a psychology major at the University of Michigan. I like to think about things. All of the time. I am almost always in a state of observation and awareness, contemplation and analysis. Many say that I "think too much" and that I "overanalyze things." They are probably correct, in the context of what they consider is valuable or practical. To me, I think and analyze just enough, or maybe still not quite enough. Either way a lot of thinking is done, and as a result I have a flood of ideas, questions, problems, and realizations. Some of these things may be useless, impractical, or stupid. But some may also be valuable and interesting. This is why I decided to start a blog- to discuss things that I think about, and to hopefully find out what other people are thinking about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home